Snap your summer and win.
Voting is now open!
Vote for your favourite Summer Snap and you could win a spot prize.
You must be logged in to vote and can vote for up to three images per 24 hour period.
(Voting close 15th Feb 2018).
Snap your summer and win!
You must be logged into submit your entry.
Click here to login.
Term & Conditions (Rules)
Please note that:
1. Grown Ups New Zealand Limited (“Grown Ups”) is running a Summer Snap photograph competition (the “Competition”). Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. The Competition runs from 16th January 2018, with entries closing at midnight on 4th February 2018. Voting then opens on the 5th February 2018 and closes at 5pm on the 15th February 2018 (Voting Period).
3. The objectives of the Competition are to find GrownUp’s favourite Summer Snaps for 2018.
4. To enter the Competition a participant must be a registered member (“Member”) of the grownups.co.nz website (the “Site”) (details on how to register as a member and Site terms and conditions of use can be found on the Site).
5. Employees of GrownUps, its associated companies and agencies and the partners and sponsors associated with the Competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
6. To enter, a Member must upload a photograph to the Site that meets the image specifications set out below. All entries must be legitimate and honest.
7. Once a photograph is uploaded it will be entered into the Competition. Five image entries per entrant is permitted.
8. Entries must be received prior to midnight 4th February 2018. GrownUps will take no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. GrownUps reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or for any other reason it considers appropriate.
10. By entering the Competition entrants agree that GrownUps, its associated companies and agencies and the partners and sponsors associated with the Competition are free to store and use the photographs as they see fit, including for the purposes of promoting the Competition and future promotional purposes.
11. All photographs must be supplied by the Member and be his or her property. Entrants must have obtained permission from any persons featured in the photograph to upload the photograph to the Site.
12. Digital files in jpeg format up to 2MB will be accepted. Images must be of reasonable quality and must not be digitally manipulated in any way apart from cropping, resizing, exposure or tonal adjustments. Obvious modification will result in disqualification.
13. Entries must include a bit of information or background on the image.
14. The promoter reserves the right to remove from the Competition any images not meeting these specifications.
Judging & Voting
15. Voting for category winners is open from 5th February 2018 until 5pm on the 14th February 2018 (the “Voting Period”).
16. A person must be a Member to be entitled to vote.
17. Each day during the Voting Period, a voter will have the opportunity to vote for up to three entrants but can only vote for the same entrant once during the 24 hour period.
18. Category winners will be determined by the number of votes received during the Voting Period.
19. The ultimate Summer Snap winners will be determined by a panel of Experts and announced no later than 20th February 2018.
20. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Spot Prize Winners
21. Spot prize winners can be entrants or voters.
22. Spot prize winners will be announced on the Site after the Voting Period. Winners will also be emailed.
23. Grown Ups decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Sponsors supply prizes for Competition winners. A prize pool is available for the winners.
25. Only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
26. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
27. Prizes will only be delivered to New Zealand addresses and will be sent after 20th Febraury 2018 at the conclusion of the Competition.
Other Terms & Conditions
28. Members who have submitted winning photographs will be contacted by email following announcement on the Site. Grown Ups will make reasonable attempts to contact these Members. Failure to contact a Member of a winning category or spot prize within 10 days of selection will result in the prize being forfeited.
29. GrownUps reserves the right to alter these terms or conditions or vary, extend or withdraw the Competition or any part of the Competition at any stage, for any reason.
30. By participating in the Competition, a Member who has submitted a winning photograph consents to their name being used for public relations purposes in connection with the Competition and will obtain permission from the person featured in the photograph for use of their name for the same purposes.
31. To the fullest extent permitted by law, GrownUps, its associated agencies and companies and the partners and sponsors associated with the Competition will not be liable to any entrant or person featured in an uploaded photograph in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) as a result of or in connection with the Competition or any prize.
32. Entrants agree that their email address will be made available to some prize contributors, who may then contact them. If you do not wish to receive any further contact from the brand, you have the option to unsubscribe after receiving contact.
The two lucky winners will win a Panasonic home entertainment package including:
TH-50EX780 TV RRP $2999.99
- Panasonic’s 4K PRO HDR TH-50EX780 Smart TV is the ultimate way to experience a movie just as the filmmaker envisaged; as the TV was tuned in Hollywood.
- Stream the latest movies and TV shows through the Netflix, Lightbox and Freeview Plus apps
SC-HTB488 Sound Bar – RRP $449.99
- Transform your living room into a cinema, with the elegant and compact SC-HTB488 Sound Bar which was designed to fit perfectly with a TV 40 inches or larger
- Two-channel speakers and a wireless subwoofer form a 2.1 channel theatre surround system
- Designed to fit perfectly with the TH-50EX780 4K PRO HDR 50 inch Smart TV’
Arbonne – RE9 Advanced gift set – Extra Moisture (RRP $608)
Experience a skincare regime that helps skin look visibly rejuvenated, and youthful this Spring. Arbonne’s RE9 Advanced range features botanically based formulas that are vegan certified and cruelty-free.
Three years in the making, the collection features the latest in skincare advancements, coupled with exceptional ingredients like Sustainable Orange Stem Cells, so you can experience a regime that gives you visibly healthy-looking skin.
Arbonne RE9 Advanced skincare pack includes the; Smoothing Facial Cleanser, Regenerating Toner, Intensive Renewal Serum, Corrective Eye Cream, Restorative Cream, and Night Repair Cream.
On the lookout for grizzlies!Grizzly bears are just one of the many types of wildlife you could encounter on your travels through the Canadian Rockies! Globus have 7 tours that cover Western Canada which sell out every year. Save 10% on 2019 Globus Canada tours when you book by 27 Nov 2018. Click for details.
Exploring Denture health
Where in the world can a GrownUps Tour take you?
Do you really need that medical test?
7 tips for a better nights sleep
From last breath to final resting place
Retire in Style, With the Help of Airbnb
Be in to win an AED
It takes the stress away!
Are you ready to retire?
50% off travel insurance for GrownUps members!
Joke of the day!