Help GrownUps find New Zealand's
Silverfoxes & FoxyLadies
of the year
Every year on Christmas morning my daughter Abbie and I have our photo taken under the Gleditzia tree in our backyard. This has become a family tradition. Sometimes we have Number 2 daughter (My daughter\\\\\\\'s best friend) with us in the photo. This photo was taken at Christmas 2015 when I was 55. 28
Voting is now open for the Silverfox & Foxy Lady Competition 2016!
To vote for your favourite/s simply click on the “Vote" button at the bottom of the picture of the Silverfox or Foxy Lady you'd like to vote for.
You may vote for up to 6 entrants per 24 hours
Voting closes at midnight on 21st October 2016.
Please note you must be a member to vote, to become a member please click here
Most votes so far...
|50 - 59 Years|
|60 - 69 Years|
Fun, Friendship & AdventureJoin a trip of a lifetime on a 2017 GrownUp group tour. Travel with like-minded kiwis and share amazing experiences with newfound friends in some of the world’s most exciting destinations.
To chill, or not to chill Spring bulbs?
Hacking the myth only young people can use new tech
Sleep easy, snore less with ApneaRX
The importance of sleep - comfortable, healthy
and soothing sleep
Win a double pass to the Emperor Lounge with Auckland Airport!
GrownUp tours - Fun, Friendship & Adventure
Blackmores Natural Health
50% off travel insurance for GrownUps!
Experience one of Europe’s best boutique hotelsFrom castles and cobblestones to sun drenched beaches, sultry weather and sparkling sea views, Europe is nothing short of enchanting – and it’s all waiting for you in one of its best boutique hotels, only with better scenery.
1. Grown Ups New Zealand Limited (“Grown Ups”) is running a Silverfox & Foxy Lady photograph competition (the “Competition”). Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. The Competition runs from 10.30am Sunday 4th September 2016, with entries closing at midnight on 30th September 2016. Voting then opens on the 1st October and closes at midnight on the 21st October 2016 (Voting Period).
3. The objectives of the Competition are to find New Zealand’s Silverfox & Foxy Lady winners, across various age categories and an ultimate Silverfox & Foxy lady for 2016.
4. Category winners will be selected by registered members of the grownups.co.nz website and announced on 26th October 2016.
6. To enter the Competition a participant must be a registered member (“Member”) of the grownups.co.nz website (the “Site”) (details on how to register as a member and Site terms and conditions of use can be found on the Site).
7. Employees of Grown Ups, its associated companies and agencies and the partners and sponsors associated with the Competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
8. To enter, a Member must upload a photograph to the Site that meets the image specifications set out below. All entries must be legitimate and honest.
9. There are six categories available to enter: Silverfox 50-59, 60-69 & 70+ plus Foxy Lady 50-59, 60-69 & 70+
10. Once a photograph is uploaded it will be entered into the Competition. Only one entry per entrant is permitted. Entrants who have uploaded a photograph may remove that photograph and upload another one at any time during the Competition Period.
11. Entries must be received prior to midnight 30th September 2016. GrownUps will take no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
12. GrownUps reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or for any other reason it considers appropriate.
13. By entering the Competition entrants agree that GrownUps, its associated companies and agencies and the partners and sponsors associated with the Competition are free to store and use the photographs as they see fit, including for the purposes of promoting the Competition and future promotional purposes.
15. All photographs must be supplied by the Member and be his or her property. Entrants must have obtained permission from any persons featured in the photograph to upload the photograph to the Site.
16. Digital files in jpeg format up to 2MB will be accepted. Images must be of reasonable quality and must not be digitally manipulated in any way apart from cropping, resizing, exposure or tonal adjustments. Obvious modification will result in disqualification.
17. Entries must include the name of the person photographed (if different from the Member submitting the photograph) and be uploaded in the correct age category in which the photograph is being entered.
18. The promoter reserves the right to remove from the Competition any images not meeting these specifications.
19. Voting for category winners is open from 8:30 1st October 2016 until midnight on the 21st October 2016 (the “Voting Period”).
20. A person must be a Member to be entitled to vote.
21. Each day during the Voting Period, a voter will have the opportunity to vote for up to six entrants but can only vote for the same entrant once during the 24 hour period.
22. Category winners will be determined by the number of votes received during the Voting Period.
23. 1st & 2nd placings in each of the three age categories (50-59, 60-69 & 70+) will be notified on 26th October 2016, with the persons who uploaded the winning photos, emailed. Ultimate Silverfox & Foxy Lady winners will be determined by a panel of Experts and announced no later than 28th October 2016.
24. GrownUps will use the voting system to determine who the age category winners are. The Expert panel will decide who the ultimate Silverfox & Foxy Lady winners are. GrownUps decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Spot Prize Winners
25. Spot prize winners can be entrants or voters.
26. Spot prize winners will be announced on the Site after the Voting Period. Winners will also be emailed.
27. Grown Ups decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Silverfox & Foxy Lady 2016
28. The ultimate Silverfox & Foxy Lady winners from all the entries, will be determined by a selected panel of judges and announced by the 28th October 2016.
29. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. Sponsors supply prizes for Competition winners. A prize pool is available for the winners.
31. Only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
32. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
33. Prizes will only be delivered to New Zealand addresses and will be sent after 26th October 2016 at the conclusion of the Competition.
Other Terms & Conditions
34. Members who have submitted winning photographs will be contacted by email following announcement on the Site. Grown Ups will make reasonable attempts to contact these Members. Failure to contact a Member of a winning category or spot prize within 10 days of selection will result in the prize being forfeited.
35. GrownUps reserves the right to alter these terms or conditions or vary, extend or withdraw the Competition or any part of the Competition at any stage, for any reason.
36. By participating in the Competition, a Member who has submitted a winning photograph consents to their name being used for public relations purposes in connection with the Competition and will obtain permission from the person featured in the photograph for use of their name for the same purposes.
37. To the fullest extent permitted by law, GrownUps, its associated agencies and companies and the partners and sponsors associated with the Competition will not be liable to any entrant or person featured in an uploaded photograph in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) as a result of or in connection with the Competition or any prize.
38. Entrants agree that their email address will be made available to some prize contributors, who may then contact them. If you do not wish to receive any further contact from the brand, you have the option to unsubscribe after receiving contact.
Magazine subscriptions from our friends at Bauer Trader
Sococo activewear for you children or grandchildren
A special wine prize from Cathay Pacific
Motorhome rental from Mighway
Beautiful hampers from Champers Hampers
Double passes to Sol3-Mio 2016 (choice of venues)
A years worth of styling products from Clooney Club
Double passes to Big Boys Toys (choice of venues)
+ the chance to be on the books of one of NZ’s largest modeling and commercial talent agencies!