Fresh, clean and easy the perfect Summer dish.
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 4 x 100g Tassal salmon fillets, skin on
- 1/2 medium mango, finely diced (you can substitute for 2 peaches or 4 apricots)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 1/2 long green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
Preheat the oven on to 200 degrees C.
Season the salmon with salt, pepper and a dash of oil wrap in tin foil and cook for 25 minutes or until the salmon starts to fall apart.
While the salon is cooking combine the salsa ingredients, add more lime and fish sauce to suit your taste.
Serve with steamed jasmine rice, lime wedges and fresh coriander leaves, to serve