These scrumptious meatballs are easy to prepare, and a real crowd pleaser. The perfect meal for a cosy evening in that everyone will enjoy!
- 500g lean minced beef
- 1 teaspoon of each crushed garlic
- ground cumin, and coriander
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 diced onion
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup thickened cream
- Combine beef, garlic, spices, breadcrumbs and egg. Season to taste.
- Form into balls, then brown in olive oil and place in a shallow 8 cup casserole dish.
- Add olive oil, onion and garlic to pan. Cook for 1 minute then add the diced tomatoes and cream.
- Stir to combine, then pour over the meatballs.
- Cover, bake at 180C for 40 min.
- Serve over pasta, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
Recipe courtesy of GrownUpsUser