Have you ever felt like you need a holiday after your holiday? Planning overseas trips can be time consuming, not to mention having to get behind the wheel and navigate unfamiliar roads once you’re on the ground.
With AAT Kings you can wave goodbye to trawling through endless travel guides and car rental sites, and instead say hello to expertly-curated itineraries across Australia that allow you sit back, relax and embrace the adventure.
Friendly driver guides and experienced Travel Directors will introduce you to the locals and arrange unique experiences you may not have ever known about if travelling on your own. AAT Kings holidays are designed to represent the very best that each destination has to offer.
Travel Directors and driver guides work tirelessly together to ensure your dream holiday is stress-free and seamless, from start to finish. You’ll experience all the must-see highlights as well as go behind the tourist trail for a taste of the real Australia on a journey filled with fascinating tales, in-depth insights and fond memories.
Be My Guest experiences are a key feature of AAT Kings’ guided holidays, taking you into the homes of local families and businesses to discover the stories and tastes of some of Australia’s most beautiful destinations.
Be My Guest highlights in Australia with AAT Kings:
- In the Outback, indulge in a dining experience like no other in a natural bush setting. Watch the sun set while your host cooks a delicious three-course meal in a bush oven, then dine under the Milky Way as you hear stories of the land
- In Western Australia, dine on locally-grown produce at a private dinner in the heart of Kununurra’s sandalwood plantations while learning about this fascinating local industry
- In Tasmania, as you travel through rich pastoral land towards Hobart, spend time at Shene Estate. Custodian Anne Kernke will treat you to a walking tour of the property’s stunning colonial era buildings, and share some home-made goodies with you in her private home
- In Cairns, join a local family for an Aussie BBQ and spend a leisurely evening enjoying informal conversation with the family about life in the Tropics
- In South Australia, see how marron (the largest freshwater crayfish in the region) is farmed, and indulge in some of this delicacy at a Be My Guest lunch.
To discover more of Australia’s local secrets for yourself, visit aatkings.com, phone 0800 456 100 or see your travel agent.
As a Grownups reader if you book by 31 December 2018 you’ll receive an exclusive $200 per person discount on all AAT Kings Australia guided holidays of seven days or longer. Conditions apply, use code PPGUAAT200 at time of booking.