Many people are looking for ways to improve the quality of their lives as they age. If you are unwilling to settle for a mediocre life in your older years, it’s time to discover:
• How to approach retirement
• Ways to improve your life if you already are retired
• The importance of reflection as well as action
• How to respond to negative myths about ageing
• Strategies to promote a quality older life
Whether you are preparing for retirement or are already experiencing it firsthand, it is important to discover proven methods and strategies to help you improve your life as you pursue Resilient Ageing.
Resilient Ageing is available in both soft cover and hard cover at Amazon and Barnes and Noble