- 2 cobs sweetcorn
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 bag baby spinach leaves
- 200g feta cheese, cut in cubes
- Pinch nutmeg
- Salt & pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a large, 6-holed muffin pan with squares of baking paper.
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn cobs. Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cook the cobs for 10-15 minutes until tender. Remove the corn pieces and use a sharp knife to scrape down the sides of each cob.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat lightly with a fork or whisk. Mix in rice flour and cream. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Layer in the tins the spinach leaves, feta and finish with the corn on top. Pour over the egg mixture to cover the filling.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes or until egg is puffed and golden. Remove from oven and serve immediately, or allow to cool for picnics and lunches.