To help celebrate 10 years of GrownUps, one lucky winner and their travel companion will be whisked away to Fiji, for a trip of a lifetime for 10 days/9 nights. To be in to win, upload one of your favourite holiday snaps with you in it, plus tell us why you and the person that you’d like to bring with you, would be keen to win. Good luck! (Entries open until 27th Feb 2017).
I\'ve separated from my husband nearly five years ago and haven\'t had a holiday for about 7 years. I\'ve been to Fiji and long to go back and have a relaxing time and catch up with people I met when I was last there. I would probably take my daughter unless there is someone special in my life by then. She has recently split with her husband so we both really need some time to chill. 0
That\'s me dancing while on holiday in Tahiti. I would love to win this prize because I have never been to Fiji, and also it is my Golden Wedding Anniversary this year, so what a great anniversary present for my wife and I to celebrate. A 7 day Blue Lagoon Cruise would be the \"icing on the cake\" 0
OMGosh winning the trip to Fiji for myself and my darling friend Nikki would mean so much, a healing time after three years of illness (mine) and not seeing people, a tribute to her beautiful sister who died 5 years ago at just 40, and a celebration of a 20 year friendship that has stood the test of time. It would be a beautiful way for me to say thanks for her friendship. 0
A photo of me having a great time with friends last year enjoying a pinacolda at The Pearl. I\\\'d love to go back with my darling husband and celebrate 45 years of marriage like we did on our honeymoon on our cruise to Fiji on the Oriana. We love Fiji and its people and would love the opportunity to have a 2nd honeymoon in Fiji on a cruise like we did 45 years ago. 0
The last time we had kids-free time was in Queenstown a few years ago. Cruising the Pacific and exploring Fiji for the first time with my amazing hubby would be utter bliss. We believe in getting out there and enjoying life so this has our names written all over it! It would be a trip to remember. 0
On a Trip to Venice 4 years ago , we crossed Grand Canal ,turned left , so so quiet ,what\'s all the fuss about all the Tourists, also got lost,would be very lost if not for Husbands sense of direction mine hopeless,next day ,crossed The Grand Canal again turned right ,tourists +++++++ ! I would take my beloved husband ,last 5 years we have had many challenges and they just keep coming ,we just want a break from them . 0
Winning a trip to Fiji for my partner and I would mean the world to us! Having moved to city from rural NZ, we\\\\\\\'re both taking a little while to adjust to the faster pace of day-to-day life. With me working shift work and Sam studying full-time we\\\\\\\'re finding it difficult just to spend some together. Some island time is definitely needed and to get back to some beautiful scenery! 0
My amazing husband and I will shortly be celebrating our 39th year of a fantastic marriage, plus my 65th birthday and our pending retirement. We would love to do this in Fiji as we haven\'t been to Fiji or any of the Pacific islands before. Our lovely 3 daughters and granddaughter would be over the moon for us too! The cruise looks incredible. It would be the first for us. 0
WinnWinning the trip for two to Fiji would be so amazing. I would be accompanied by my husband of 48 years (on 29 March 2017). We are newly retired and would delight in being together in tropical Fiji and living a life of luxury especially on the 7-day Blue Lagoon Cruise. Thank you in eager anticipation. 0
Photo of Kay on our one brief Fiji visit following son’s football team. Locals clearly loved her wonderful hair colour; or was the admiration the other way around??? Be great to holiday after some very difficult times work wise and financially following redundancies. And to join conversation with friends who have the cruising bug 0
My photo is of a very magical moment just when the gates open at the leaning tower of Pisa and we pretty much had it all to ourselves for just under an hour. It would mean the world to me there\'s nothing like a great adventure with your loved one so I would take my partner Chris he works so hard and I could think of a more deserving person to take on holiday 0
A trip to Fiji with my incredible hubby would be more than a dream come true! This pic was from our wedding in Raro,our only real holiday abroad! I got sick, so we had to cancel our honeymoon & more than 2 yrs on, we haven\'t had one. To spend some quality time together in Fiji would be very special 0
I love new experiences and travel, however my husband is not keen. This picture was taken at the Great Wall of China in 2015 where I was on a group tour alone. It was a fantastic trip! I did my high school years in Suva, but never saw anything else of the country or beaches and would love to take my husband on a cruise which I think he would enjoy very much, after a previous successful holiday in Rarotonga which he loved. What a fabulous prize to win!! 0
Honestly it would be the greatest day of my life to win a trip to Fiji cause I would take my best friend with me she has family in Fiji that she has never been able to see cause her family can\\\'t afford it. Aswell as Fiji is a beautiful place that I would love to see. I went to Bali last year and had a blast and would love to do it again in Fiji 0
Since my long-time friend (Heather Sanders) and I have relocated from Auckland, New Zealand, we have had constant threats of earthquakes, upheavals, and run-away fires. For the ten years living here in Christchurch, it would be such a welcome releaf to be able to have this spectacular opportunity just to rest, enjoy, heal, and be able to take in and ascribe all the wonder of glorious trip. We would be so happy and grateful; thank you. 0
This is a photo taken of my last minutes at work after 26 years with the bank. My girls had arranged for many family and friends to be outside with balloons and banners at 5pm to celebrate my finale, FANTASTIC. My hubby, Kevin and I would really appreciate going on a lovely cruise such as this. Liz 0
Winning the cruise would mean the world to me! My husband and I have recently reunited. We were married for 18 years and have two amazing children, Henry and Madeleine. We separated and remained friends for 13 years until our daughter was in a terrible accident. Over her hospital bed we became close and a few months later we reunited. I\'d love to win the cruise to celebrate our fresh start in our lives together. 0
Last September whilst travelling back from taupo we snuck into The Hilton for a celebratory 35th wedding anniversary, chatting just what it would be like to cruise around beautiful Fiji. To win a blue lagoon cruise for this years 36th anniversary definately our dream trip of a lifetime! This would also mean the world to us as like many people out there we have been through rough times & dream of sailing through crystal blue waters. Thank you for this unforgettable opportunity. 0
Sarah and I married in Fiji in May 2000. We then enjoyed a cruise round the Yasawa Islands where we made a range of friends from around the world. Some were \"just-married\" like us, others more like \"second honeymooners\". We have so many happy memories of Fiji and I would love to take her back there. 0
Maori carvings Taupo A chance to escape \'life\' We can\'t help but feel that we\'ve been caught up in a rut living day by day making ends meet so saving for our future is temporally on hold. It would be a big relief especially for my beautiful partner Emma to get out of NZ to relax and kick up her feet 0
I would take my twin sister as we both missed out celebrating our 60th birthday. It would be out first trip together since we were kids. Fiji would be awesome with its friendly people and going on a cruise would be a fabulous experience for us both. The photo is in Germany with a Brazilian mannequin 0
Mum \'n daughter at a family wedding recently. We\'ve always liked \'going on adventures\' together, but since we live in separate cities the opportunity comes too seldom, and we\'ve never experienced the luxury of a cruise. Away together, without the distractions of Liv\'s frantic job would be bliss! 0
Drinking a Blue Lagoon cocktail in the Blue Lagoon on a Blue Lagoon cruise! The highlight however, was the school visit where we dropped off 2 suitcases of school supplies and the school kids danced and sang for us. We can\\\'t wait to go again to drop off more books & make more friends and enjoy Fiji. 0
Holidays have been few & far between ensuring our children were adequately educated for their futures. We intended holidaying in 2017 my 45th year service in NZ Police (7.5.17) 70yrs of age (24.5.17) retire later 2017. We have never holidayed in Fiji. This trip would be the icing on the cake for us. 0
my partner and i are going through tough times with our body bits hurting. knees shoulders back. we are active but have never come close to being able to afford a cruise to just chill and lax out. be perfect for us to do this once in our lifetime cruise. our relationship needs a lift heading towards retirement. i am 60 this month and 63 last month. 0
After a rough couple of years since having to close my business and still dealing with the aftermath of that, suffering major depression and wanting to end my life. The support I have received both mentally, physically and financially from my partner has been what has kept me going. Due to our financial situation we have been unable to travel overseas and he has never been to Fiji. I would love to win this to say thank you to him. 0
This photo was taken on our honeymoon in Bora Bora, breakfast was delivered to our bungalow, we weren\'t expecting a spin around the lagoon whilst breakfast was being set up. We haven\'t been away since so I would love to recapture the relaxed carefree feeling by taking my husband back on the water on the Blue Lagoon Cruise. 0
This photo was taken at waitomo where we were able to spend the night in a full fledged plane! It was such a great experience and as you can see the kids had a blast. I would love to take my partner on this trip to Fiji because in all honesty we do everything for our kids and nothing for ourselves, we have never been away without them and this would be a dream come true. 0
I have my identical twin sister and 2 ladies who I adore and assist with anything and everything in their lives. We have walked long roads of heartache, health issues, physical and mental issues, moving house etc. together for the past years. If I win this competition, I would find it difficult to choose who to take as we ALL need the blissful rest and carefree holiday. I would also like to send 2 of them but as I’m always assisting one of them, I will need to care for them on holiday too. 0
WOW winning an awesome prize like this would be wonderful, kind of dreamed of taking my wife on a cruise a well deserved break for both of us after caring for our 18yr disabled daughter whom requires 24/7 care - Life can be stressful at time and this looks like a wonderful way of de stressing - so fingers crossed and all that and who knows what could happen 0
I was born in Fiji and spent my childhood there but I have never been on a Blue Lagoon Cruise. My mother was a health nurse in Fiji in the 1940s and provided health care to the villages in the Yasawas – I would love to see some of the places where she visited. I would love to see the wonderful Fijians again, and introduce my husband to beautiful Fiji, the land of smiles. 0
In May 2016 my special man partnered with me in the Fiji Open Tennis Tournament. (As shown in the photo). Following the tournament we continued seeing each other and formed a long distance relationship as he lives in Auckland and I live in Wellington. We would love to win the competition as we did not have time for sightseeing when in Fiji due to playing tennis matches each day. It would be so nice to spend this time together as only get to see each other every couple of weeks. 0
Take my Sarah, she has been a special lady in my life for 28 years, deserves a special trip. Both never been on a cruise or to Fiji and have said this year that would love to take a cruise. Now that the children have left home would be great to make some special memories together. Thanks so much 🙂 0
I would take my husband.He is the most lovely caring person & i would love to treat him to this amazing trip.We have had a rough year with stuggling to start having a family.I would love to spoil him they way he spoils me.Our last holiday was our honeymoon 2 yrs ago.This would be a dream come true 0
How did this happen? It is with utter disbelief that so many years have mounted up and we are are about to celebrate our 70th birthdays in the next couple of months! They say 70 is the new 50! That\\\'s exactly how we feel! Let\\\'s get out there and enjoy the absolute delights that await us in glorious Fiji! We have never been to Fiji and it is on our bucket list! What an awesome way to celebrate not only our birthdays but also to celebrate our life together. 0
My husband and I are now free to travel and see this wonderful world. A trip to Fiji and a cruise on the Blue Lagoon, would be a great experience and provide a host of wonderful sites to see & memories to treasure and share. Just the name alone, conjures up romantic evenings, and glorious sunsets. 0
Pure joy in the waves. I visited Fiji in 1975 as a student + snorkeled + tasted Kava. I will always remember the magic of it + the Fijian people. I have always longed to go back + dreamed one day I would take my wife Sheryl. I can picture it all now,just the 2 of us not a worry in the world Pure Joy 0
Winning this trip would mean the world to us. My husband and I have been married for 40 years and we have given almost all of our married life to serving others in our church and we still do. He has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer and I would love to spend some quality relaxing time on a beautiful Island with him. We have always wanted to visit the Islands but the timing has just not been right for us. 0
Me & my old fossil Tony, his reflection in the glass. We laugh a lot. Would love a trip to Fiji to take in local sights and culture. We’d enjoy the ship adventure too. Tony was a merchant seaman & yearns for some of those old memories. It would revive & regenerate the youngsters that we once were. 0
This is me on my birthday 2 years ago when my husband and I went to stay at Omapere. We visited Tane Mahuta. This pic shows his immense size and how awestruck I am of this beautiful tree. Tane Mahuta epitomises our wonderful land and how great and strong we Kiwis are. I\\\'d love to go with my husband to Fiji because after 36 years of marriage we are well ready to have some romantic time together on a cruise. That would be awesome please 0
Winning a trip like this would be so wonderful for my daughter and myself. After caring for my husband for 20 plus years,and recently passed away, It would give us a well earned break away. My daughter has been my rock throughout the journey and since her father passed away. I don\'t think I would have coped without her support. She has her own problems but drops everything for me when needed. A trip like this would be just the tonic we need. Thank you for the opportunity. 0
Winning this trip would mean the world to me! I have never been anywhere but NZ, this would be the trip of a lifetime and I would really like to bring my friend Sean with me who I\\\'ve Newley started seeing. He lives over seas and we are both busy at work 24/7 so it would be amazing for us to both spend a week on a romantic holiday 0
This is a photo of my Dad and me on holiday when I was about 3. I\\\'m now 53 and it really feels like I haven\\\'t had a proper holiday in 50 years! My hard working husband Paul and I would just love a warm, relaxing holiday in beautiful Fiji. A chance to re-connect, appreciate each other and our surroundings and feel grateful for our happy life together. 0
My favourite photo has a spiritual feel and includes our beloved retriever who died in October. I would love to take my wife to be \\\"Cast Away\\\" to paradise and enjoy the culture, flora and fauna of the beautiful Fijian Islands, above and below the water! The best revitalizing tonic we could dream of! 0
We went a cruise for our honeymoon and would love to celebrate our marriage with another cruise. This was the first time Graham had ever been out of New Zealand. The photo is taken after first embarking the ship. We had a blast, loved the whole cruising experence. This would be a great way to start Graham\'s retirement. 0
First time I left NZ I went to see my family in Brisbane. I\'m a huge WWE fan and when in Brisbane WWE legend and hall-of-famer Mick Foley did a stand-up comedy show there! I was absolutely stoked to get the attached photo with him. My girlfriend definitely deserves a holiday she works all the time 0
Last year my brother (at very short notice) decided to get married in Fiji. I was able to get a few days off work to attend but not enough time to see what Fiji has to offer. One of the thing I would love to have done was a cruise. My friend Sue and I are both widows (I lost my husband of 43 years just 7 months ago) and to win a trip like this would be so appreciated. 0
This is a photo of me taken in Vanuatu. I had just had a wonderful makeover organised and paid for by my amazing son. I would like to nominate him and his partner for the trip if that is allowed. It would mean the world to them and me (I\'d get to look after their adorable 6 month old). They both work so hard and still can\'t afford to buy a house. They\'re living in a tiny one bedroom granny flat. They deserve a holiday so much. 0
My partner and I have wanted to get married in Fiji with a honeymoon cruise for years now.Because of my multiple health conditions I was unable to work for 5 years, so we just don\'t have the money to get married. Ray is my rock, my best friend and winning this competition would make him my husband. 0
Having experienced the blue lagoon cruise myself and found it a wonderful tonic, fun friendly crew and swimming at lovely beaches. I would really like to take my friend who has recently been widowed and needs to take time out to enjoy herself. I certainly came home feeling years younger and had a wonderful time. 0
My mother passed away in 2015 and left a small amount of money we set aside to take our trip of a lifetime for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Instead we used it for the family to go and support our son playing for NZ at the World Champs as it’s what Mum would have loved. I’d like to take my darling wife of 25 years for the Fiji trip we had planned. 0
rk, work, work. We are in desperate NEED of a holiday. One without the kids, which would be a first, as they came on the last one, and every one before that for 15 years. I can only imagine the bliss of sitting in the sun reading a book, a cool swim in the sea or pool, and some relaxation - just the two of us. Ahhhhh! 0
Winning this trip would mean the world to my very special mother (pictured in the green top with me in the foreground), as she has always said she would love to go on a cruise and Fiji is the most heavenly country, full of happy people and beautiful places. She would love the warmth and the sunshine, the peace and the company. It would be the most incredible gift for me to be able to share with her. 0
I am a fulltime student&my partner works a fulltime job&overtime to support us. This trip would be the best gift for him as he is always looking after everyone else and doesn\'t think of himself. It would be the best getaway for him and I as it would take his mind off work and the stresses of bills 0
On the 14th February I get a total knee replacement replacement, that is because end of November I feel and wrecked the knee I had replaced 5.5 years ago. And my partner Jane Archie has been so caring and is taking a lot of time off work to look after me, and I feel Jane and myself deserve a real nice relaxing holiday together to recoup. 0
To be in to win, post a photo of your favourite trip or travel moment, including a blurb about it. The photo could be funny, poigniant or maybe it’s just a photo of your dream holiday.
You must be logged into submit your entry.
Click here to login.
Grown Ups New Zealand Ltd Fiji Dream Holiday (Prize)
Term & Conditions (Rules)
Please note that
1. Grown Ups New Zealand Limited (“GrownUps”) is running a 10th+ Anniversary competition (the “Competition”). Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. These Terms and Conditions relate to this specific competition only and for the purposes of this competition only, supersede any other Terms found on the GrownUps website.
2. GrownUps means, in the context of the Prize, the following entities:
- Grown Ups New Zealand Ltd
- The Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa (Accor)
- Marine Tourism Management (Blue Lagoon Cruises)
- Fiji Airways
- Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Ltd
And all brands, operating companies controlled by or associated with those entities and all employees or contractors.
3. The Competition opens on Friday 27th January 2017 and closes Monday 27th February 2017. GrownUps will take no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
4. A winner will be selected and announced on 1st March 2017 and be offered the trip, to be completed by 31st December 2017, on dates agreed to by Fiji Airways, Sofitel & Blue Lagoon Cruises.
5. The prize for one winner, is a 10 day/9 night trip-for-two to Fiji, courtesy of Fiji Airways, staying at The Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa for one-night pre and post, a 7-day Blue Lagoon Cruise (shared cabin), in Fiji, with cover from a Cigna Travel Insurance Policy.
6. The Blue Lagoon Cruise includes; 7-night cruise for 2 Adults sharing an Orchid deck cabin; Departs Port Denarau on a Friday 3 pm / returns Friday 10 am. Includes: return Nadi airport-hotel transfers, Twin/Double Orchid deck cabin accommodation 7 nights, complimentary daily stocked mini bar, tropical fruit platter on arrival, Nespresso coffee & tea selection in cabin, all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning & afternoon tea), shore activities & village visits, snorkeling equipment, evening entertainment and a private meke dancing show with traditional Fijian lovo dinner. Items not included, include bar purchases, diving & fishing trips, SPA treatments, boutique & village handicraft products, gratuities. Valid for travel until 31 December 2017
7. The accommodation includes a night pre and a night post your Blue Lagoon Cruise at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa in a Luxury Oceanside King Room with daily breakfast and access to their adult’s only, Waitui Beach Club. Valid to 30 November 2017, subject to reasonable availability and notice of desired time of travel. Travel blackouts will apply during the Australian and New Zealand school holidays.
8. The flights on Fiji Airways, depart from and arrive back at Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch International. Flight tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of Fiji Airways and are subject to seasonal embargos. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline’s departure city and their current flight schedule. The air travel is economy class.
9. The Cigna Travel Insurance Policy is to be taken out over the phone, and will be at standard rates. Policy premium will be covered to the value of $500, but if the premium is greater due to underwriting the winner will have the option to pay the difference. All normal policy terms, condition and underwriting criteria will apply on application. The insurance policy will only cover the dates chosen by the winner for travel to Fiji as part of the rest of the prize.
Entry into the Prize promotion:
10. These Prize rules, terms and conditions (Rules) apply to the Promotion of the Prize (collectively, Prize Promotion) conducted on or off air and by means of any medium – online, radio, television, print, telephone or computer.
11. To enter the Competition a participant must be a registered member (“Member”) of the grownups.co.nz website (the “Site”) (details on how to register as a member and Site terms and conditions of use can be found on the Site).
12. Entry to the Prize Promotion is limited to 1 per GrownUps member.
13. Employees of Grown Ups, its associated companies and agencies and the partners and sponsors associated with the Competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
14. To enter, a Member must upload a ‘Holiday’ image that includes themselves, that meets the image specifications.
15. The image must also be accompanied by up to 300 characters of text, outlining ‘What winning a trip to Fiji and taking a Blue Lagoon Cruise would mean to you and the other special person that you’d take with you’.
Once the photograph and text are uploaded & then approved by GrownUps, it will be entered into the Competition and available for public viewing on the website.
16. Once the photograph and text are uploaded & then approved by GrownUps, it will be entered into the Competition and available for public viewing on the website.
17. Entry to the Prize Promotion and the provision of your name, address, phone number and email address is deemed to be acceptance of these Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority and qualification (e.g. over 18 years of age) to enter the Prize Promotion.
The Prize Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents and Passport holders only.
18. The Prize Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents and Passport holders only.
GrownUps reserves the right to update or change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
19. GrownUps reserves the right to update or change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
20. GrownUps reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Prize Promotion on reasonable grounds.
GrownUps reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to an entrant who GrownUps decides (in its sole discretion) has violated these Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Prize Promotion or won the Prize Promotion by using fraudulent on inappropriate means.
21. GrownUps reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to an entrant who GrownUps decides (in its sole discretion) has violated these Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Prize Promotion or won the Prize Promotion by using fraudulent on inappropriate means.
22. By participating, entrants grant GrownUps exclusive permission to use their name, photographs, videos and voices in connection with the Prize Promotion and for future marketing purposes in relation to GrownUps and waive any claims to any royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
23. An entrant’s personal details as supplied must be valid and up to date and will be held by GrownUps and may be used for the purpose of the Prize Promotion and for future marketing purposes in relation to GrownUps
24. GrownUps takes no responsibility for any communication costs.
Winning the Prize:
25. Only the person who entered the Prize Promotion can be awarded the Prize (Winner).
26. The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules as determined by GrownUps who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
27. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Winner will be notified by phone (voice or text) or email and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be reasonably required by GrownUps. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone, email or text after 3 attempts) the Judge will select another winner.
29. If, after successful notification, the Prize is not collected (booked) by the Winner, within 1 month of being announced it will be regarded as forfeited.
30. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Travel Prize must be taken as stated in the rules and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever reason, unable to travel on a nominated date during this period, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner’s control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Prize.
31. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason GrownUps entities listed in clause 2b-e, may substitute another Prize of like or equal value.
32. The Winner is required to provide proper identification (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
33. The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his or her own risk and indemnifies GrownUps fully in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize.
34. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
35. As the Prize includes air travel and accommodation:
- The Winner MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to a valid passport and Visa (if required) & Insurance (if required), which meet the requirements of immigration and other Government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Winner and their travelling companion must travel together at all times. The Winner is responsible for transport from their residence to Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch International Airports for flight departure and from the relevant airport to their residence upon returning to New Zealand.
- Flight tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of Fiji Airways and are subject to seasonal embargos. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline’s departure city and their current flight schedule. The air travel is economy class.
- Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the Prize details, made by the Winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the Prize Winner.
- A night pre and a night post the Blue Lagoon Cruise is available at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa in a Luxury Oceanside King Room with daily breakfast and access to their adults only, Waitui Beach Club. Valid to 30 November 2017, subject to reasonable availability and notice of desired time of travel. Travel blackouts will apply during the Australian and New Zealand school holidays.
- Blue Lagoon Cruise is as follows: 7 night cruise for 2 Adults sharing an Orchid deck cabin. Departs on Friday 3pm / returns Friday 10am. Valid for travel until 31 December 2017. Includes: return Nadi airport-hotel transfers, Twin/Double Orchid deck cabin accommodation 7 nights, complimentary daily stocked mini bar, tropical fruit platter on arrival, Nespresso coffee & tea selection in cabin, all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning & afternoon tea), shore activities & village visits, snorkeling equipment, evening entertainment and a private meke dancing show with traditional Fijian lovo dinner.
- The Winner will be responsible (where it is not expressly included) for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidental, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Prize), gratuities, service charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize.
- GrownUps makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including Government, local consular offices and the web site for the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The Winner accepts the Travel Prize at their own risk.
- All travel is subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions of the Prize service providers. Any travelling companion included in the Prize accepts the Prize subject to these terms, conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the Winner’s travelling companion. The Winner and their travelling companion must sign a legal release, in a form acceptable to the promoter in its absolute discretion, if requested by GrownUps.
36. GrownUps reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue this Prize Promotion at any stage, for any reason which is considered to be necessary and reasonable in all the circumstances including Acts of God.
37. GrownUps takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Prize Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, Acts of God or otherwise.
38. To the fullest extent permitted by law, GrownUps will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of any entrant’s entry into the Prize Promotion or winning the Prize.
39. As the Prize is to be supplied by entities outside Grown Ups New Zealand Ltd’s control and that entity or entities (listed in clause 2b-e) fail, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize or any part of it, Grown Ups New Zealand Ltd has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
40. Participation in the Prize Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Rules.
41. If the Winner does not accept these Rules the Prize will be forfeited.
42. These Rules will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
The grand prize includes:
- Return flights to Fiji for two flying Fiji Airways.
Arrive in Fiji in style, thanks to Fiji Airways enjoy return flights, two people, departing from and arriving back at either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch International.
- Accommodation at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa including access to the exclusive adults only, Waitui Beach Club
Before and after your cruise, relax in luxury at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa in an oceanside king room. Wake up in the morning and enjoy complementary breakfast before making the most of the Waitui Beach Club, a exclusive adult’s only area with its own pool, champagne bar, gym, poolside cabanas and restaurant.
- 7-night cruise aboard Blue Lagoon Cruises
Unwind and enjoy a 7-night cruise with your loved one where you will be treated to a Twin/Double Orchid deck cabin, complimentary daily stocked mini bar, tropical fruit platter on arrival, Nespresso coffee & tea selection in cabin, all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning & afternoon tea), shore activities & village visits, snorkeling equipment, evening entertainment and a private miku dancing show with traditional Fijian lovo dinner.
Total prize valued at over $12,500
Plus be in to win great spot prizes just for entering, including:
Bic Runga and Brooke Fraser Albums, win albums from two of New Zealand’s most successful artists. If you would like to see these two stunning songstresses perform live you can catch them both at The Winery Tour! With an all-star lineup featuring Brooke Fraser and Bic Runga, and exciting newcomer Benny Tipene, it is an event not to be missed. For more details on the artists and the tour click here.
Luggage Leash, an easy-to-use, Bluetooth GPS tracking device that assists in preventing your luggage from being lost or stolen. Simply place the coin-sized device into your luggage then download the free Leash It app on your smartphone. Once your Luggage Leash is synced to your phone a load alarm will be activated alerting you should somebody try to remove your luggage from your vicinity (valued at $59.99). For more details on the luggage leash click here.
Olay Regenerist Overnight Miracle Regime – Hit Snooze on The Visible Signs of Ageing. The Olay Regenerist Overnight Miracle Regime is the simple way to make beauty miracles happen. A three part system, formulated to work with your skin’s daily repair rhythm so it performs at its youthful peak, the Olay Regenerist Overnight Miracle Regime acts like a night-time fairy godmother to revolutionise your beauty sleep.
Olay Overnight Miracle is a regimen combining the Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence (RRP $39.99) with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (RRP $48.99) and Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Night Cream (RRP $48.99).
Olay Overnight Miracle range is available now in supermarkets and pharmacies nationwide and we have one pack consisting of each product to give away (total value $137.97).
For more information on the range, visit the Olay Facebook page; facebook.com/OlayANZ
Aveeno Skincare Giftpack – This Aveeno pack is packed with natural oatmeal, cocoa and shea butter and rich emollients to leave your skin feeling refreshed, smooth and silky this summer. Featuring Aveeno’s Skin Relief Body Wash and Moisturising Cream with cooling action to help soothe and relieve dry, itchy and cracked skin. The pack also includes Aveeno’s Intensive Relief Hand Cream – the perfect protective glove against the harsh summer sun.
Courtesy of Blue Lagoon Cruises
Mana’ia Men’s Skincare Pack – Pure Fiji man, take care of your skin with the men’s body pack from Mana’ia which includes moisturising body lotion, body butter and body wash.
Pure Fiji Women’s Pamper Package – Everything to pamper body and soul made with tropical drift nuts to hydrate your skin. Includes a body lotion, body wash handmade soap and more.
Blue Lagoon Cruises Coffee Mug – Perfect for your hot drink when you’re on the go.
Escape to Europe with these “Earlybird” DealsWith its chic cities, rich cultural tapestry and gorgeous scenery, Europe is nothing short of enchanting. Touching down in destinations across Europe, Cathay Pacific know the continent well. Taking off from Auckland International, Hong Kong’s premium legacy carrier will whisk you there in a heartbeat.
CLICK HERE TO BUY Cambridge Partners' new book “So you think you are ready to retire – the New Zealand edition”
Find out more about how your could WIN $2,000 worth of books
Cruising at Christmas – what’s life like on board over the holidays?
Understanding what erectile dysfunction (ED) really is
Be in to win an AED
Looking after your money when you retireRetirement marks the time when many people grasp the difference between saving and investing, according to financial commentator and adviser, Martin Hawes. Converting savings into regular retirement income can be the “hardest decision of all” for those used to the steady flow of money from employment or their business.
Better Travel Experiences - have your travel question answered by House of Travel
GrownUp tours - Fun, Friendship & Adventure
Blackmores Natural Health