- #1711118BJB February 12, 2019 at 2:26 pm
1 cup white flour
1 top baking soda
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup shredded carrots
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup honey
8 oz cream cheese, whipped
Milk Bone Dog Biscuits, optional
Mix flour and baking soda together and then add all other ingredients.
Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Frost with wiped non-fat cream cheese.
I doubled the recipe and made cupcakes out of the batter which made about 13 cupcakes. I baked them for about 20-25 mins. I only had enough whipped cream cheese for 9 of them with one package of cream cheese.
Carrot, Peanut Dog Cupcakes. 🙂#1716198BJB April 8, 2019 at 12:40 pm
10 grms butter, 3/4 cup sugar, 3 eggs, 1 1/3 cup flour, 3/4 coconut, 1 1/2 tspn baking powder, 6 feijoas-peeled and sliced.
Cream butter and sugar, beat in the eggs. Stir in the flour, BP and coconut. Mix in the sliced feijoa’s.
Spoon into cupcake cases or patty tins, and if wished top with a slice of feijoa.
Bake @ 170 oC for 25 minutes.#1716202BJB April 8, 2019 at 2:24 pm
Orange Cup Cakes:
125g butter, softened; 2 tsp lemon or orange zest, grated; 1/2 cup caster sugar; 2 eggs; 1 cup stanard flour; 2 tsp baking powder; 1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Put 12 paper cupcake cases into a standard 12-hole muffin tin.
2. Cream the butter, zest and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder together and fold gently into the creamed mixture. Lastly stir in the milk.
4. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases and bake for 15 minutes or until the cakes spring back when lightly touched. Transfer to a wire rack to cool and then ice and decorate as you wish.
Nice iced with orange ( juice ) icing, as well. 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.