Login/Join to access your personalised dashboard now! Returning user? Log in or Register

2014 Europe tour

This topic contains 33 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  alic80431 > 7 days ago.

Discussions Travel International Travel 2014 Europe tour

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
    stormyweather
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6
    stormyweather

Hi Supergold, We are all back, had an amazing time, wish we were back in Europe on Tour again, Read Lindsay Dawsons Blog on Grownups, it tells our story and includes many photo’s. I myself have 759 photos to sort, thank goodness I wrote a diary to remember all we have done and seen.

supergold
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 9091
    supergold

Thank you so much for that Ladies. I felt like a real drip when I received the newsletter just after you had left on the trip and it had the link for each day you were away. So I managed to catch up there. What a wonderful time you all had. I am seriously considering going on the Europe Cruise next year.
    :):)

Supergold-Wainuiomata (Wellington)

lind84244
    Replies: 11
    lind84244

Hi all,

Nice to see a little activity here still. Supergold, the river trip sounds like a great journey. We spent only a few hours on a river cruiser on the 2014 Globus tour but it was one of the highlights of our trip. Being on board for days on end, with interesting stop-offs along the way, would be a very relaxing way to go. Hi there Stormy Weather/Robynne! Seems a long time since we were swimming in that lovely pool in Rome. One of our best hotels, huh! cheers, Lindsey

alic80431
    Replies: 1
    alic80431

Has anybody been on a THIRD AGE TOUR in the last couple of years?
    We were thinking of booking for their England Wales tour, but have seen some not-very-positive comments about the leader.
    What do you people think of these tours, please?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advertisement

Join Free.  Register for newsletter updates & complete your membership for full site access.  Welcome & Enjoy!

Register Free today and go in the draw to win a $50 gift card!

Close X  
GrownUps

Register

Join 165,000 GrownUps for Free. Register now to receive our regular email newsletters to keep you up to date & complete your membership to access all areas of the site. We can’t wait to meet you. Enjoy!

Please tick the box to continue:

GrownUps

Excellent, you're all signed up for the GrownUps newsletter!

An email has been sent to the email address you provided for when you're ready to finish setting up your user profile.

We hope to see you soon!