The New Zealand Money Guide: All you need to know about becoming financially secure
Publication date: October 2018, RRP $29.99
Sold exclusively through Paper Plus, Paper Plus Select and Take Note
“Over the last two decades I have personally seen thousands of people make enormous progress with their money and go on to create financial freedom for themselves. This book aims to help you understand financial principals so you, too, can make your hard-earned money work much better in the future.”
– Lisa Dudson
The New Zealand Money Guide is an essential resource for all things money. It’s simple and easy to follow and is full of practical advice to help you create the financial freedom to live the life you desire. This book will help you:
- get clear on what is important to you in life
- become more aware and mindful of how you spend your money
- create positive and helpful money beliefs
- have a good understanding of how to manage your money
- understand the risks you may face and how to manage them
- set achievable financial goals
- feel less stressed about money
- make a plan to pay off any debts you have
- create more money and grow your wealth safely, and most importantly,
- become confident about managing and growing your finances
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Investor, author, entrepreneur, professional speaker, Lisa Dudson is recognised as one of New Zealand’s leading business people and educators in the property and financial sector. She began investing when she was just 16 years of age and owns a diversified portfolio of investments. She holds qualifications in the areas of PR, financial planning, marketing, real estate and management. The author of many books, Lisa is sought after regularly by the financial media.
GrownUps have three copies of this book to giveaway. To be in to win, enter your details below.
T&Cs apply. Competition closed.