Duo-Coaching with Attitude
From the author of “You Shut Up!”, the world’s first parenting book written by a teenager...
Eva-Maria is delighted to offer the unique coaching experience to you, so you too, can help improve your relationship between adult and teenager.
DUO-COACHING WITH ATTITUDE
Where Both Parties Are Involved: Parents & Teens
A series of coaching sessions which will address relationship issues between adult and teen, and set goals and action plans for both to keep up the relationship, as well as to help the teen with any personal dilemmas, goals and dreams.The benefit of these coaching sessions is the unique approach to matters concerning issues with teenagers.
By the end of the coaching series, you will get
Upon completion of the coaching series, you will also receive these BONUSES!
- Better understanding between adult and teen
- Dramatically reduced amount of conflict at home
- Proven techniques to settle conflicts in future
- Significantly increased amount of constructive communication between adult and teen
- Clear goals and action plan for teen in a troubled area of their life
- Increased trust and respect between adult and teen
- Worksheets and resources for future reference for adult and teen
- Complimentary subscription to Eva-Maria’s ‘Top Teen Tips’ e-newsletter
- A signed copy of Eva-Maria’s bestselling book ‘You Shut Up!’
- A pair of special bookmarks – one for adult, one for teenagers
- Unlimited e-mail support for 3 months after the program
JUNE-JULY SPECIAL JUST FOR GROWNUPS.CO.NZ!
| 8 weeks of coaching consisting of eight 1 hour sessions|
| Usually $2550|
| Special Offer for GrownUps:|
| ONLY $817|
Claim your personal coaching space now: email@example.com
Nineteen year old bestselling author of the book ‘You Shut Up!’, international speaker and certified coach Eva-Maria is living her dream: she is on a mission to help improve 1,000,000 relationships between adults and teenagers around the world. With recent achievements of being awarded the Most Inspirational Role Model at the Her Business Awards (2009), and her appointment as President of the Wellington Chapter of the National Speakers Association of NZ, constant media coverage and full support from groups and colleagues, her mission is not only getting stronger, but is becoming a reality.Join Eva-Maria on her journey to bridge the gap of misunderstanding between teenagers and adults around the globe!www.eva-maria.co.nz
** 027 322 7085